Cool it Mama Cooling Body Spritz
Pregnancy can be an emotional roller coaster whilst your body can succumb to nausea, headaches, restless legs and swollen ankles. Cool it Mama is the perfect friend to carry with you for that quick spritz pick-me-up just when you need it.
Cool it Mama is the perfect companion in labour; cooling and calming you whenever you need it and giving you that bit of “oomph” if you feel like you’re flagging. You can always share it with your birthing partner too if they look like they need it! It feels amazing to use it over your upper body when you’re in the birthing pool and it also has a real affinity with HypnoBirthing techniques.
Cool it Mama is perfect for:
- Hot flushes
- Mood swings
- Restless legs
- Swollen ankles
- Neroli: Relaxes and calms. Good for insomnia, nervous tension, headaches, depression, anxiety.
- Ylang Ylang: Relaxes, calms, and uplifts. Good for low mood, anxiety, stress, and anger. Aphrodisiac!
- Bergamot: Uplifts and refreshes. Good for irritability, tiredness, stress, negative moods. Deodorant.
- Grapefruit: Diuretic properties and refreshes. Good for water retention, lack of energy, headaches.
- Menthol: Cools and refreshes. Good for hot flushes, tiredness.
Share this Product
This is brilliant for times of stress and anxiety, i continued to use it even after giving birth. The fragrance calms me down in any stressful situation, it's my go-to body mist now!
I can't get enough of this product! It's amazing in this heat!
I love this body spritz, it has what I can only describe as a relaxing smell. It makes me feel instantly calm and I've been using it before bed to help me sleep. It's been quite nice to get a few sprays in after a shower before I get under the duvet. My partner has also been spraying a bit on the bed as it helps him relax too. It's definitely something I'd like to try during pregnancy and I imagine it would be a nice scent to use during labour.
honestly love the cool it mama spray as it helps when it gets a tad warm in the office or to help soothe a headache.