Did you see Lauren Pope’s beautiful Instagram image with our Natural Birthing Company products?
Lauren is currently in her Third Trimester and has been using our products to get her through. She is pictured above with our:
- Best Washes: Uplifting body wash for delicate noses
- Sleepy Mama: Relaxing pillow mist
- Bottoms Up: Soothing bottom spray (available in our Birthing Essentials Kit)
- Cool it Mama: Cooling body spray
- Relax & Breathe: Relaxing massage oil (available exclusively within our Birthing Essentials Kit, cannot be purchased individually)
Lauren also hosted a live Q&A with our expert midwife and founder of the Natural Birthing Company Jane Mason on The Mum Space, a network where mums and mums-to-be can come together to discuss a variety of topics.
Did you tune in?
Lauren and Jane discussed a wide variety of topics including how Natural Birthing Company started, how to perform perineal massage, and top tips on breastfeeding to name a few. Jane was there to answer any questions our viewers had and it was a very insightful session.
We would all like to thank Lauren for her time, and we would like to thank those of you who joined in x