(Photo credit: @amypytblogger)
Did you know that morning sickness affects up to 80% of all pregnant mamas?! That is a huge statistic, and we all know that morning sickness doesn't just affect us in the morning. Nope, nausea can strike at any given moment, with the slightest of smells making you dash off to the bathroom, making it one of the most dreaded pregnancy symptoms. But what if it didn't have to be this way? What if there was a product that helped to soothe delicate tummies and assisted in tackling a tired mind? Well, we pondered this for a while until our expert midwife Jane Mason, our team of aromatherapists and chemists came together and developed Best Washes.
What is Best Washes?
Best Washes is our beautiful body wash (that can also double up as a bath soak too!) that is suitable to be used from First Trimester all the way through your entire pregnancy and beyond. We have many customers who are not mamas who use this body wash due to its soothing properties on sensitive skin.
Best Washes is perfect for:
- Calming Nausea - Best Washes contains a delicate blend of Spearmint which helps to alleviate nausea. This makes it the perfect antidote to help tackle symptoms of Morning Sickness during your First Trimester!
- Soothing Sensitive Skin - Pregnancy can heighten the sensitivity of your skin, leading to irritation. Best Washes contains Aloe Vera which helps to calm and sooth the skin, locking in moisture and promoting skin renewal.
- Reviving Tired Muscles - Growing a human is tiring work! Best Washes contains Black Pepper which assists in reviving tired muscles, as well as stimulating the mind.
What Key Ingredients are there in Best Washes?
- Spearmint: Anti-emetic, Anti-spasmodic, uplifting, stimulating, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, calming, antibacterial, increases skin elasticity, soothes.
- Black Pepper: Anti-emetic, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, pain relieving properties, stimulating on both body and mind, revives tired muscles, anti-inflammatory.
- Aloe Vera: Anti-inflammatory, calms and soothes, moisturises, hydrates, promotes skin renewal, softens, antimicrobial.
How Do I Use Best Washes?
In the shower, lather up and massage across damp skin. Take a deep breathe and inhale the beautiful aromas of Spearmint and Black Pepper to ease any queasiness. Alternatively, enjoy Best Washes as a luxurious bath soak by pouring liberally under running warm water. Relax and enjoy your soak, feeling the tension from your muscles melt away.
If you would like to try our award-winning Best Washes, add one to your basket today and use code 'BestWashes10' at checkout for a 10% discount. Offer valid from 6th April 2020 - 13th April 2020.
Remember, all of our products are vegan, made in the UK and developed by midwives, aromatherapists and chemists.