There’s so much to read about preparing for labour and what to pack in your hospital bag but not much is spoken about when it comes to the aftermath of giving birth. You finally have your beautiful baby but in reality you may also feel battered and bruised, tired and like parts of body don’t even belong to you. No one told you it could be like this! Pure Bliss provides the perfect TLC; soothing and supporting your lady parts to get back to normal whilst calming any soreness in that process.
Discomfort after birth is far more common than you might think; 85% of women will experience some form of trauma to their intimate area as a result of giving birth. This tenderness not only affects how you get comfortably to feed your baby but can also leave you feeling pretty miserable too. We wanted to help you through the early days of motherhood to try and make life easier because who wouldn’t want that? Pure Bliss provides you with some tender loving care and support in the areas that matter most; helping you to a speedier recovery.
Pure Bliss’ is suitable for:
- General discomfort/soreness/tenderness
- Haemorrhoids (In pregnancy too)
- Caesarean Section wound once dressing removed
You can use Pure Bliss as often as necessary; why not relax in bed doing skin to skin or feeding baby whilst you enjoy the soothing sensation of Pure Bliss.
Here’s a look at the amazing properties of the natural ingredients carefully chosen to be part of Pure Bliss:
- Sunflower Seed Oil:Smoothing and softening – anti-inflammatory properties
- Calendula: Soothes – anti-inflammatory properties, promotes skin healing and repair
- Hypericum: Analgesic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
Just to let you know: Pure Bliss is a brown coloured solution containing very small bits and due its nature it may well stain the glass pipette. This is perfectly normal for this type of product and is due to the natural ingredients used in this product and the finished nature of the product.
How to use
- Add 1-2 pipettes of ‘Pure Bliss’ to a bowl of cold water; mix well to disperse.
- Submerge a clean maternity pad or flannel into the solution, squeeze slightly and then place against the perineum. Making sure to cover all of your tender areas. Lie on your bed on a dry towel and cover yourself to keep warm.
- Leave in place for up to 30 minutes. Note that the pad can be refreshed in the water during this time to maintain the chillness of the compress.
- Alternatively, 2-3 pipettes of ‘Pure Bliss’ can be added to a warm/cold “Sitz bath”. You can also add it to a jug of cold water to douche the perineal area.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat (Denatured Alcohol)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil)
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula)
- Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum)