Cool It Mama
Pregnancy can be an emotional roller coaster whilst your body can succumb to nausea, headaches, restless legs and swollen ankles. Cool it Mama is the perfect friend to carry with you for that quick spritz pick-me-up just when you need it.
Cool it Mama is the perfect companion in labour; cooling and calming you whenever you need it and giving you that bit of “oomph” if you feel like you’re flagging. You can always share it with your birthing partner too if they look like they need it! It feels amazing to use it over your upper body when you’re in the birthing pool and it also has a real affinity with HypnoBirthing techniques.
Here’s a look at the amazing properties of the natural ingredients carefully chosen to be part of Cool it Mama:
- Neroli: Relaxes and calms. Good for insomnia, nervous tension, headaches, depression, anxiety.
- Ylang Ylang: Relaxes, calms, and uplifts. Good for low mood, anxiety, stress, and anger. Aphrodisiac!
- Bergamot: Uplifts and refreshes. Good for irritability, tiredness, stress, negative moods. Deodorant.
- Grapefruit: Diuretic properties and refreshes. Good for water retention, lack of energy, headaches.
- Menthol: Cools and refreshes. Good for hot flushes, tiredness.
‘Cool it Mama’ is perfect for:
- Hot flushes
- Mood swings
- Restless legs
- Swollen ankles
How to use
Cool it Mama can be spritzed anywhere over your body. Use at arm’s length with eyes closed when misting over your face. On those extra hot days Cool it Mama can be used directly from the fridge for extra chillness.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat (Astringent, allows product to evaporate on skin)
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli)
- PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Surfactant – solubilizing agent)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative)
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)
- Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil (Bergamot)
- Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil Expressed (Grapefruit)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)