Bottoms Up Soothing Bottom Spray
Bottoms Up contains a blend of Lavender, Witch Hazel, Cucumber and Arnica which help soothe and calm the skin, making it perfect to be used on any cuts, tears or grazes caused by labour, or on Caesarean section wounds.
Promotes Skin Healing
Bottoms Up contains Lavender which promotes skin healing and also improves the formation of scar tissue. Furthermore, we have also added Witch Hazel, an ingredient which tightens tissues together and therefore promoting healing.
Perfect for your Hospital Bag
Bottoms Up is the perfect size (100ml) to pop in your hospital bag ready to soothe and calm your delicate area post-birth.
Bottoms Up provides instant relief to...
- General Soreness/Discomfort/Tenderness
- Caesarean Section Wounds
- Lavender: Antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, pain relieving properties, promotes healing - improves the formation of scar tissue.
- Witch Hazel: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent - promotes healing – tightens tissues together, moisturises, cools, soothes, relieves itching, disinfectant.
- Cucumber: Pain relieving properties, soothes, anti-inflammatory, promotes healing – helps to heal scars, moisturises.
- Arnica: Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, promotes healing – stimulates the formation of granular tissue, soothes and promotes skin renewal.
Mist over the perineal area wherever you are experiencing pain and discomfort. Alternatively, spray onto a maternity pad and then place the damp pad over the area. Bottoms Up can be used as soon as required following birth and as often as you feel necessary, especially after a bath or toilet use. It can also be stored in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.
- Free delivery in the UK on all orders of £10.00 or more
- Free international delivery on all orders of £50.00 or more
Bottoms Up on our socials...
Bottoms Up FAQs
Yes. Bottoms Up has been formulated to soothe, cool and calm the perineal area in pregnancy and following childbirth making it perfect for stitches, tears, grazes and haemorrhoids.
Yes. Bottoms Up is designed to be used directly onto the skin. However, if you prefer, you can spray Bottoms Up onto a maternity pad.
Yes! Best Washes has won the 2020 Bizziebaby Gold Award.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh