Perineal Massage Oil ‘Down Below’
Research has shown that perineal massage from 34 weeks of pregnancy can reduce the risk of needing a cut in labour or badly tearing. It’s a great way to prepare your body for labour and can be done by either yourself or your partner if you prefer (or can’t reach!) “Down Below” Perineal Massage Oil has been specially formulated for the intimate area of the perineum and its fragrance free blend ensures it is safe use in pregnancy.
Down Below is safe to use (it is purposefully made for the job!), fragrance free, nut-free, allergen-free and it is also multi-purpose.
Down below is perfect for:
- Perineal massage
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
- Scar tissue
- Itchy, irritated skin
- Sensitive skin (No Allergens and Fragrance-Free)
- Evening Primrose Oil: Hydrating and soothing –rich in antioxidants and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Rosehip Oil: Brings elasticity and regeneration to the skin, rich in Omega 3 fatty acid.
- Sunflower Seed Oil:Smoothing and softening – has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Moisturises – rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calendula Oil: Soothes – anti-inflammatory properties, promotes skin healing and repair.
50ml – Full instruction leaflet included in the box.