Bosom Buddies Breastfeeding Oils
Breastfeeding Oils | 3x10ml
These three oils are life savers, I just wish I'd found them sooner! I was apprehensive at first, but these really do work absolute wonders.
These little beauties worked wonders for me when I was breastfeeding, they really do make a difference! I'd recommend to anyone who is breastfeeding an experiencing some discomfort.
Finally, some breastfeeding products that do what they say on the tin! I love them. I recommend to all breastfeeding mums
I absolutely loved these & have actually used all 3 - they all smell divine, makes me think I'm at a spa having a little me time and it certainly relaxes me. I was getting so wound up when my supply dwindled but the Aah oil really helped to calm me down & I also noticed my supply got better too. I'm gonna start using them in my oil burner too for when I just want the smell but don't need the compresses.
Soothes Engorged Breasts
Our "Ooh!" blend contains Geranium, Peppermint, Cypress and German Chamomile essential oils to soothe tender, full and heavy breasts, engorged breasts or the symptoms of mastitis. “Ooh” will also calm, relax and uplift any new mummy exhaustion.
Assists in Low Milk Supply
Our "Aah!" blend contains Fennel, Lemon Grass and Mandarin essential oils to support with milk production and flow and relieve any anxiety and stress – perfect for any mummies experiencing low milk supply.
Calms Sore Nipples
Our "Ouch!" blend contains Lavender, Neroli, Mandarin, Frankincense and Peppermint essential oils to soothe and calm sore nipples and relax a tired stressed mind.
Bosom Buddies can be used by anyone experiencing...
- Full and heavy breasts
- Engorged breasts
- Symptoms of Mastitis
- Low milk supply
- Sore nipples
- Cypress: Calming and relaxing – has diuretic properties thereby reduces swelling
- Geranium: Uplifting – Diuretic and astringent – induces tissue, muscle and skin to contract
- German Chamomile: Lifts mood – antiphlogistic properties thereby reduces swelling & oedema
- Peppermint: Relieves stress, depression and mental exhaustion – relieves pain, reduces swelling.
- Mandarin: Boosts circulation – antiseptic properties promotes healing, relieves stress
- Fennel: Galactogogue – boosts production of oestrogen which plays a part in milk production
- Lemon Grass: Galactogogue –promotes the flow of milk, increases self-esteem, confidence and uplifts spirits
- Frankincense: Lowers anxiety and stress – promotes relaxation, antiseptic properties
- Neroli: Relaxes and calms. Good for insomnia, nervous tension, headaches, depression, anxiety.
- Lavender: Antiseptic – pain-relieving properties, calming of nervous tension and emotional stress
Always dilute Bosom Buddies in water and apply to a compress. To help ease full, heavy tender breasts, engorgement or symptoms of mastitis you will benefit from applying the “Ooh” compresses just prior to each feed so that the baby can then help to empty the breast after the oils have helped to reduce the inflammation and encouraged the breast tissue to contract. For low milk supply it is beneficial to apply the “Aah” compresses before each feed to help reduce any anxiety and encourage hormones involved in milk production and flow in readiness for the next feed. You may prefer to apply the “Ouch” compresses after each feed to help with any pain or discomfort experienced during the feed and ease sore nipples before the next feed comes around. But don’t worry if you forget because you can use the oils as often and whenever you feel the need and in the early days it is often impossible to predict or pre-empt the next feed and some women will prefer to use compresses just at a time when have a moment to themselves!
- Free delivery in the UK on all orders of £10.00 or more
- Free international delivery on all orders of £50.00 or more
- All orders received before 1pm (Monday-Friday) are dispatched same day, excluding UK bank holidays.
Bosom Buddies FAQs
Bosom Buddies have been formulated and tested to use the very best essential oils available to support breastfeeding issues and therefore this product is only intended for use in the postnatal period by new mums.
All three Bosom Buddies smell gorgeous and have relaxing, uplifting properties so could be used in an oil burner or diffuser - your room will be filled with a beautiful scent. Alternatively, a few drops could be added to a base oil to create beautiful massage oil. Imagine using “Ooh” for a swollen foot massage after birth! “Ouch” for sore muscles or “Aah” as a general “pick me up” shoulder massage for a frazzled mum!
Yes! Bosom Buddies have won the 2020 Bizziebaby Silver Award.
Bosom Buddies on our socials...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh