Bottoms Up Soothing Bottom Spray
*Please note, we are using a temporary bottle to house our Bottoms Up due to COVID-19 packaging shortages. This means that your Bottoms Up will look different to the one pictured, although the formula remains the same. Thank you for your understanding.
Soothing Bottom Spray | 100ml
We cant rate this product highly enough. It is a key product in many of our postpartum care kits and we get great feedback from our customer all the time. Its a hospital bag essential!
I cannot recommend this product enough. I gave birth last week and had an episiotomy which has been very uncomfortable but bottoms up gives you such a welcomed relief. Great to spray straight onto your maternity pad or directly onto the skin. I personally have been doing both techniques as they provide such relief. Added bonus that it’s ingredients promote healing.
Excellent service bought for my daughter whose baby is due in June
Bottoms Up contains a blend of Lavender, Witch Hazel, Cucumber and Arnica which help soothe and calm the skin, making it perfect to be used on any cuts, tears or grazes caused by labour, or on Caesarean section wounds.
Promotes Skin Healing
Bottoms Up contains Lavender which promotes skin healing and also improves the formation of scar tissue. Furthermore, we have also added Witch Hazel, an ingredient which tightens tissues together and therefore promoting healing.
Perfect for your Hospital Bag
Bottoms Up is the perfect size (100ml) to pop in your hospital bag ready to soothe and calm your delicate area post-birth.
Bottoms Up provides instant relief to...
- General Soreness/Discomfort/Tenderness
- Caesarean Section Wounds
- Lavender: Antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, pain relieving properties, promotes healing - improves the formation of scar tissue.
- Witch Hazel: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent - promotes healing – tightens tissues together, moisturises, cools, soothes, relieves itching, disinfectant.
- Cucumber: Pain relieving properties, soothes, anti-inflammatory, promotes healing – helps to heal scars, moisturises.
- Arnica: Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, promotes healing – stimulates the formation of granular tissue, soothes and promotes skin renewal.
Mist over the perineal area wherever you are experiencing pain and discomfort. Alternatively, spray onto a maternity pad and then place the damp pad over the area. Bottoms Up can be used as soon as required following birth and as often as you feel necessary, especially after a bath or toilet use. It can also be stored in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.
- Free delivery in the UK on all orders of £10.00 or more
- Free international delivery on all orders of £50.00 or more
- All orders received before 1pm (Monday-Friday) are dispatched same day, excluding UK bank holidays.
Bottoms Up FAQs
Yes. Bottoms Up has been formulated to soothe, cool and calm the perineal area in pregnancy and following childbirth making it perfect for stitches, tears, grazes and haemorrhoids.
Yes. Bottoms Up is designed to be used directly onto the skin. However, if you prefer, you can spray Bottoms Up onto a maternity pad.
Yes! Bottoms Up has won the 2020 Bizziebaby Gold Award.
Bottoms Up on our socials...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh