Have you tried our Pure Bliss yet?
There’s so much to read about preparing for labour and what to pack in your hospital bag but not much is spoken about when it comes to the aftermath of giving birth. You finally have your beautiful baby but in reality you may also feel battered and bruised, tired and like parts of body don’t even belong to you. No one told you it could be like this! Pure Bliss provides the perfect TLC; soothing and supporting your lady parts to get back to normal whilst calming any soreness in that process.
What does Pure Bliss do?
Pure Bliss Soothing Compress Solution soothes and calms your delicate intimate area after birth, bringing immediate relief to a tender perineum, reducing the feeling of swelling and supporting the tissues to heal (including a Caesarean Section wound).
Pure Bliss brings instant relief to:
- General discomfort/soreness/tenderness
- Haemorrhoids (during pregnancy too)
- Caesarean Section wound once dressing removed
What key ingredients are there in Pure Bliss?
Pure Bliss has 3 key ingredients:
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This is a super softening oil that also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calendula: This soothes and calms the skin providing instant relief. Not only that, but it also has anti-inflammatory properties, promotes skin healing and aids in skin repair!
- Hypericum: This is an analgesic ingredient meaning it helps to reduce pain, it is also an antiseptic and has anti-inflammatory properties.
How do I use Pure Bliss?
Simply add a few drops of Pure Bliss to water and apply to a compress or maternity pad.